Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - October 6, 2013

Welcome:  I will be doing 2 separate posts today.  One for Scavenger Hunt Sunday and the other for Song-ography.  -  Please click on the link to the one you want and you'll be taken right to that post.

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY:

SONGOGRAPHY



Click to enlarge photos.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by the fabulous and talented Ashley Sisk (Ramblings and Photos).


This weeks prompts:  Something Colorful, Light, You, In Motion, Afternoon.

I will say up front that not all of these photo's were taken this week.  However all were taken within the last 3 months and have never been posted on my blog.

SOMETHING COLORFUL:


This is a shot of the Happy Canyon Fair Court taken at our parade in late August.  I love the "colorful" costumes they are wearing along with their horses.

LIGHT:

Okay I just realized this photo was actually taken in 2012 but since I like it and haven't posted it before I'm using it.  -  I also have a current photo that I took today to share for this prompt. - This is one of the lights on the outside of the school Coleen attends.

LIGHT (again):  I love the play of sun"light" on the bees wings and the petals of the rose.



YOU: - I'm guessing this meant a picture of me.  I hate having my picture taken and am not great at "selfies" but I took this shot while at the beach attending my niece's wedding 2 weeks ago.


IN MOTION:

Mexican Dancer's preforming at the school carnival last month.  I love the "motion" of their skirts.  -  This could also work for the colorful prompt.

AFTERNOON:


Coleen and I took an "afternoon" drive and I shot this view of the fields and mountains.  The field in the foreground is, Chickpeas' aka (Garbanzo Beans).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar