Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Alonge Patience

Best Nigerian models - Epic Girls Modeling

Full Name : Alonge Patience

Gender : Female

Age : 15

Location : Nigeria

Willing to Travel : Maybe

Height (cm) : 155

Weight (Kg) : 56

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length : Short

Eye Color : Black

Skin Color : Brown

Tattoos : None

About me:

My name is Alonge Patience, am from Nigeria, am 15 year old, born on Oct 7, I school in Kogi State, Nigeria. Am interested in modelling for more than 2 years now, am a photo freak, I take pictures all the time. I have participated in some online contest, but due to lack of money I couldn't finish, or some of the contest where scam. I like singing, dancing, taking pictures, eating and reading novels. I will like to be a gynecologist in the future and also be a model too, I don't really have much to say about myself but if u take me in you won't regret it I promise.

Facebook Link : Check Here

Main Page Link : Check Here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar