Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OMG!!! KIM & KHLOE KARDASHIAN ARE NOT JOKING AS THEY CLAP BACK AT FANS ON INSTAGRAM

Khoe Kardashian took to Instagram to share this photo of Kim and captioned it, "The snap back queen!! Yaaaaaassssssss so proud of you Keeks!!! You look so good!!! I have such FOMO lol".
An Instagram fan  @sue_ema made a comment under the photo,

"Lipo/tummy tuck duh! Post videos working out as if she did all the work lol"

A pissed off Kim came for the fan and replied her,

@sue_ema u miserable troll!! I work my ass off and have been dieting for months! I have such pride in my post pregnancy weight loss game....50 lbs down as of today and 20 more to go! Just wait for my next nude shoot, you'll see no tummy tuck/lipo scars! Let's see  your body hiding behind your private account!",


Another fan @layla_1_n_onlyy  also commented, "Lol suck.... to get famous"

and Khloe didnot mince words and gave it back to the fan,

"@layla_1_n_onlyy that's the best you could come up with? You better watch out before I suck your man's ... and he leaves your f***king ass! thirsty little f**k. Unblock your page p***. Creepy ass commenter. You getting mad and I'm getting rich"

Celebrities are no longer taking fan's bullshit, IT'S CLAP BACK SEASON 2016!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar