Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

M&M candy insprited nail art !

Hi guys . Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I just think this weekend was way to short ! Luckily this will be a short week with Women's Day on Thursday.  Who else has Friday off too ??

Today I'm showing you guys my M&M inspired nail art. M&M's are one of my favourite treats, so when I had to do brand nails, I was using this for inspiration without a doubt.

The Tip Top colours I've used :
Jazzberry Blue, Decked Out, Jitterbug Lime, Cherry’s in the Snow, Sun Kissed , Boston Lights, Sexy Bikini, French Manicure White, Black Forest and snow capped Glitter.

So here is the cute photos -
All the stunning colours I used ♥

Isn't this just too cute ? I just love my M&M inspired mani. ♥ Hope everyone will have a fantastic week !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar