Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

J Balvin Debuts His Latest Music Video & Single, "BLANCO"


A little over two weeks after the debut of a Spongebob Squarepants-themed Grillz collaboration with Ian DeluccaJ Balvin is serving up a brand new solo record and its accompanying visual. Known as “BLANCO,” the globe-trotting superstar’s latest single is billed as a “hymn to Medellin” and serves as his first new track since the June release of his joint project with Bad Bunny, OASIS. For the song’s music video, J Balvin turns to popular director Colin Tilley, who takes a futuristic approach to the clip’s narrative and setting.
“It’s beautiful to see how far my music can go; numbers don’t lie,” J Balvin shared with The Guardian earlier this year, opening up about his artistic motivations, goals and purpose for a July profile. “I want to be that guy to make Spanish music global so I’m going to keep pushing it … it’s something Latino people have been working on for 100 years and now we’re seeing the effects … I know I’ve got a mission and the mission is to be inspiring, inspire the world. Good vibes. I represent culture, I represent youth, I represent the people that follow me. Because what we have is power, people listen to us.”
You can take a look at the new music video for J Balvin’s latest solo single “Blanco” above.
For more, revisit the vignette for J Balvin and Bad Bunny’s OASIS highlight “Cuidao Por Ahi,” which first surfaced in August.
PHOTOGRAPHER
 
UNIVERSAL LATIN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar